wellcome to hausa/fulani youth development and orientation forum official website. (HAFYDOF)
2) To promote and develop good Hausa/Fulani culture. ACTIVITIES Annual carnival to showcase the culture of Hausa/Fulani. Visiting historical places of Hausa/Fulani. Maintain good relationship with Hausa/Fulani traditional rulers and paying them visit time to time. Writing history books, plays and drama that would help in promoting good culture of Hausa Fulani.
3) To inculcate the spirit of oneness, unity and love in the heart of Hausa/Fulani youth so as to avoid mayhem, conflicts and skirmishes in the society. ACTIVITIES This aim can simple be achieved when the following steps are taken. Orientation exercise in the Hausa/Fulani communities, schools, mosques and chambers.
4) To promote and maintain mutual relationship between Hausa/Fulani and youth of other tribes. ACTIVITIES To achieve this aim, we intend to orient our youth to be tolerant and respect the belief, norm culture customs and tradition of other tribes. To be meeting and discussing with the youth of other tribes to resolve any inter communal conflict that might arise. Organizing inter tribal match competitions e.g. football match e.t.c.
5) To help (God willing) in promoting good governance ACTIVITIES *Organising leadership training. Course for secondary school student, aimed at training future leaders. * Orientation on Violence Free election. To avoid violence during and After Election. * Orienting people to avoid money politic as it builds room for bad Governance.
6) Promoting Self-relience among Hausa/Fulanis by carrying out skills aquisition trainings.
7) Assisting orphans and Less privileged persons. ACTIVITIES * Paying school fees of orphans and Less privileged as much as we could. * Opening Orphans and Less privileged Caring Centres.
8) Carrying out any other legal and Contituted activies like issuing Awardings to people that plays a significant role in the Development of our youth, running English and literary Centres, Adult Education Services etc.